For Sale: Contact our Sales Team for details – 561-347-3320
8127 hours Total Time Since New
Serial No. 414A0609
Complete logs since new
VG’s increase GW to 7,100 Lbs.
Useful Load: 2,012 Lbs.
All AD’s Complied with
No Known Damage History
Note: Aircraft times are approximate due to active flight Schedule
• Continental TSIO-520NB 310 hp RAM
• SN: Left, 822310-R/ Right: 228461-R
• Overhauled by RAM Aircraft
• SMOH Left: 290/Right: 651
• McCauley 3AF32C505C, 3 Blade
• SN: Left: 960674, Right: 805244
• SPOH Left & Right: 157
• Overhauled by Tiffin Aire
• Dual Garmin G600TXi 10” PFD/MFD Touchscreen Displays
• Dual Garmin GTN 750Xi’s GPS/NAV/COM, ILS/LOC/RNAV/LPV/ with Synth Vision
• Dual Garmin GI-275 Standby Displays
• Garmin GFC600 Digital Autopilot, 3 axis/4 servos w/ Yaw Damper
• Garmin GCU485 Remote Autopilot Control Head
• Garmin 7” TXi EIS Primary Engine Display with Fuel Flow
• Garmin GTX345/330 Remote Transponders with ADSB IN/OUT
• GMA35c Remote Audio Panel controlled by GTN750
• GWX75 Digital Doppler Weather Radar, can be viewed from any display
• 6 Hi Amp Garmin USB Chargers, 2 in Cockpit, 4 in main cabin
• CiES Fuel Quantity Probes & Senders
• Yoke Mounted:
-AP Disconnect Switch
-CWS Switch (control wheel steering)
-Dual PTT Switch
-Elevator Trim Split Switch
-PTC Switch (push to command) for Voice Activated Functions
• Remote ELT Switch
All New Custom Leather 2 Tone Interior in Blue/White with Cross Stitch Pattern on Seats,
New leather side panels/headliner, all new plush carpeting throughout.
New Metal Instrument Panel painted with our proprietary process to look like Carbon Fiber in Black/Dark Gray.
All panels and circuit breaker labels are Engraved into the aluminum panels themselves, no stick-on labels.
All New Custom Paint in Blue and Silver with Checkerboard Tail and Wingtips
All done with Metallic paint, Additional gray and red stripes to enhance paint scheme.
• Last Annual: Oct. 2020
• New Main Gear Tires & Tubes
• Overhauled both Main and Nose gears with new Bearings & Strut seals
• New Alternator on RH Engine
• New AC Compressor
• O2 Bottle pressure test
• Battery CAP Check