Some of our additional full-service Falcon capabilities include the following:
Falcon 10, 20, 50, 900, and 2000 Series
• FAA Certificated Repair Station
• EASA Approved
• Government of Bermuda Approved
• Capabilities include Falcon 10, 20, 50, 900 and 2000 Series
• Landing gear removal and able to manage the overhaul/repair locally
• NDT, Interior refurbishment and Hydrostatic testing services available
• Experienced in performing A,B, C, Z and CPCP inspections
• Highly experienced factory trained technicians
• Defueling and weighing capabilities
• Complete engine inspection services
• Extensive list of specialty equipment available
• Competitive parts pricing due to volume discounts
• Parts and Labor warranty service of all our work
• Battery Service
• Tire replacement
• Responsive AOG mobile services
• RVSM recertifications
• Autopilot, Satcom, Wifi, Cabin Entertainment troubleshooting and repair.
• FMS, phone and internet installation services.
• ELT Checks
• Nav/Comm and HF troubleshooting and repair
• Annual Avionics inspections for Air Carriers
• Line maintenance and inspections
• Boroscope inspections
• ECTM downloads
• Engine removal and installation.
• APU inspections and maintenance
Additional services, certifications and authorizations may have been added since this page was published. Please contact us if the service you are seeking is not listed or you would like more information on a specific area, one of our professionals will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have
With two full maintenance hangars our 22,000 sq. ft. facility here in Boca Raton and our 40,000 sq. ft. facility in Opa Locka are equipped with highly skilled technicians and the tooling necessary to deliver quality, cost effective service.